Here I am

April 21, 2010 - 17:17 | 6 replies

After a long long time I'm back with blogging. And this time in English. It's not my first language and I'm just a human and I make mistakes. Please don't laugh, that would be just condescending.

I will rant here about this and that, anything I feel to write about. Obviously, cause I'm me, I will write about social media, virtual worlds, web design and other similar subjects. But I will also write about other things I'm interested in, including cats, tea, tv series, movies, books, photographing and having a haircut in time to time. That reminds me I should have a haircut. My bangs are trying to get into my eyes.

Comments on my posts are very welcomed, but I keep the right to delete any comments I don't approve. Please keep in mind this is MY blog. If something I write about makes you feel funny, do contact me, but don't be a douche. Or just leave and never come back (that's the safe option).

There will be more info, portfolio and then some on this site, but right now the whole thing is under construction. The theme is kinda cute, but I will most likely change it to something I've made myself.

See you around!

Lost in Web

Free web tip every week.

6 replies for "Here I am"

Comment »

Pingback from Greetings from the year 2011! | Tomato Branch on January 1, 2011 - 00:21
Pingback from Belated birthday | Tomato Branch on May 11, 2011 - 02:26
Pingback from About taking a break | Tomato Branch on December 4, 2011 - 01:02
Pingback from Hey hey, it's TWO years old! by tasselflower on May 15, 2012 - 21:59
Pingback from The year three | the tasselflower blog on April 24, 2013 - 19:03

Thank you for your reply! Please let me know if you have problems with the antispam system.
Kiitos vastauksestasi! Kerrothan minulle, jos roskaviestien eston kanssa tulee ongelmia.

Will not be published, sold or given to third parties.
Please include http:// (eg. http://mervi.helmikuu.net)
I reserve the right to restrict comments which do not contribute to the conversation, which contain profanity or personal attacks, or seek to promote unrelated business or scams.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Email addresses will be obfuscated in the page source to reduce the chances of being harvested by spammers.
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.

Hello, my name is Mervi!

Mervi EmiliaI’m The Goddess of The Net, The Queen of The Penguins, geek, cat person, dreamer, awesome, always right and quite boring. This is the tasselflower blog about web design, social media, life, marketing and business. Have some tea!

Twitter Facebook Google+ Bloglovin Pinterest Instagram Flickr RSS

Sign up and get surprised! Free web tip every week.

Search and find